When it comes to breakfast in the morning, most people want to eat something delicious and healthy. Therefore we can’t neglect the fact that peanut butter is one of the most beloved food items that people usually eat at breakfast time worldwide. In India, there are several people present who only love to eat this healthy and delicious item as a first meal of the day. Some people like to intake peanut butter because of its taste; on the other hand, some prefer peanut butter in breakfast because it provides multiple healthy nutrients.
It might sound strange that for weight loss and weight gain purposes, people prefer peanut butter instead of any other food item. We included weight loss because peanut butter is a healthy and delicious option to suppress hunger, ultimately promoting weight loss. Not only this, but there are several other health benefits also present of peanut butter because it serves carbohydrates, proteins, and fats (all micro nutrients) at one serving. That’s why many doctors, dieticians, and health experts usually suggest that you should include peanut butter in your daily diet to stay fit and keep hunger away.
But the main problem is that there are many varieties present when it comes to buying the right type of peanut butter. Varieties present in the market like Natural/Organic, Crunchy, Sweet peanut butter, etc. And if you don’t know much about which type of variety is perfect for your use, you might find yourself in a confusing state.
Best Peanut Butter Online In India
So, if you are feeling quite confused while choosing the right type of peanut butter for you, then have a look at these below listed ten peanut butter options. We did comprehensive research to pick these peanut butter options out of dozens of options to add in our list of ten best peanut butter in India that you can buy right away.
1. Pintola All Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter
Pintola brand is getting massive popularity in the Indian market because of its different series of peanut butter lineups. And if you are willing to buy a high-quality type of peanut butter, then for sure, you shouldn’t ignore this particular brand name. Now let’s talk about what unique you are getting in this brand’s peanut butter, so let’s start with the taste first. First of all, because it is an all-natural type of peanut butter, that’s why the taste of this peanut butter is pretty raw. Well, it depends on your taste preferences and the kind of peanut butter you want to buy. If you like the natural taste, then do consider this one before making the final purchase decision.
As per the manufacturers, they claim that it is a perfect peanut butter option for those who are into a weight loss diet or weight gain diet. It’s because there is nothing unhealthy present in the per serving of this peanut butter. Thankfully, if we talk about the 100 serving, manufacturers haven’t used any sugar salt, cholesterol trans fat, and any kind of preservatives. Thus, it becomes the highly recommended type of peanut butter for gym lovers, dieters, and joggers.
- First, it offers raw flavor with a crunchy texture, which is a fantastic thing at this price point.
- It is an unsweetened type of peanut butter, and there are no other preservatives added sugars present in it.
- It is a 1-kilogram packaging of peanut butter, but if you want variety, don’t worry because there are two more packs already present.
- None so far
2. Alpino Natural Peanut Butter Crunch
The Alpino Natural Peanut Butter Crunch is another excellent option if you are willing to spend your money to buy something delicious and healthy. The popularity of this peanut butter pack is also pretty great in India; you can get a firm idea about its popularity by looking at the ratings of online stores. Over four thousand people rated this peanut butter with high star ratings. It is one kilogram of the pack, but don’t worry; there are a total of four-pack variants already present on the online store.
Now let’s take a look at what special you are getting with the peanut butter by Alpino. First thing first, the manufacturers have only used 100% roasted peanuts to make this peanut butter. This peanut butter option is completely free from salt, sugar, preservatives, hydrogenated oils, and gluten. But the interesting thing is that without all these ingredients, this peanut butter still tastes incredible. Talking about the micro nutrients, so per serving of 32-gram peanut butter can offer 10-gram protein and 15 grams of healthy fat.
- The price point of this peanut butter is not that high, but the manufacturers still maintain the quality correctly.
- Without the added sugar and preservatives, this peanut butter tastes excellent; therefore, many people prefer this pack instead of any other peanut butter.
- There are no unhealthy fat and substances present in this peanut butter, making it suitable for dieters, and gym lovers.
- None so far
3. MYFITNESS Peanut Butter Crunchy
If you are looking for a peanut butter option that must have richness in the overall taste and the content as well, then in this situation, you should prefer to consider this one. On the third spot of this list, we have decided to include the MYFITNESS Crunchy Peanut Butter. Before going forward to the ingredient section, we first want to let you know that 1250 grams of the pack cost you around six hundred Indian rupees. In our view, this seems a bit expensive than the other peanut butter packs, but if you prefer the richness of the taste and overall included content, this one will be the perfect option for you.
Most people recommend this type of peanut butter for those who are on a special kind of diet like weight loss or weight gain diets. There is a strong reason behind it, and it is that this peanut butter comes with a higher energy source. If you add it to your weight loss diet, it can suppress your hunger amazingly. On the other hand, it is quite helpful for weight gain because, in this way, you can intake more energy with less serving of peanut butter.
- Because of the crunchy texture, the manufacturers have tried to offer a rich, smooth peanut butter with a crunchy texture.
- It comes with high protein and high fiber content; thus, it becomes the high energy of peanut butter.
- There is almost zero amount of cholesterol and trans fat present, that’s why it seems very healthy for the heart.
- This peanut butter option of this list seems a bit more expensive than the previously added packs.
4. DiSano All Natural Peanut Butter
In case if your budget is not that high to buy a good peanut butter pack with a reputable amount, then this is the one that can be the right choice for you. On the fourth spot of this list, we have added the DiSano All Natural Peanut Butter. The first thing to mention is that it won’t cost you that much high, it is one kilogram of the pack, but the price of this pack is below three hundred rupees. The price is less, but it doesn’t mean that you need to compromise in the quality section, the manufacturers have maintained the overall quality pretty well. It is the biggest reason why this particular pack of peanut butter by DiSano got high star ratings from more than one thousand people.
It is a creamy texture of peanut butter; this means it will melt down easily and won’t stick. However, the taste is pretty raw because the manufacturers haven’t used any sugar and salt ingredients. This particular option can fulfill your need related to high fiber and protein sources if you intake it in breakfast.
- As per the manufacturers, this pack of peanut butter is a good source of Vitamin E, B3, and B6.
- It is a completely gluten-free type of peanut butter; therefore, you can take it as the healthiest option to eat if you are a fitness enthusiast.
- It is a strong claim by manufacturers that they have only used Vegan ingredients to make this peanut butter.
- This peanut butter is not that thick in texture, but people usually want thick paste-like peanut butter.
5. Sundrop Peanut Butter – Crunchy
Like the previous spot of the option, one the next spot, we have another budget-friendly option for you on this list. This time on the sixth spot of this list, we have decided to put the Sundrop Peanut Butter in front of you. Before going forward to anything else, we want to let you know that the cost of this peanut butter is also below three hundred rupees only. Besides the excellent price point, we need to discuss this option on our list with you a lot more.
First of all, it is a crunchy texture and sweet taste of option; it means the manufacturers haven’t neglected the sugar substances while making this peanut butter. Thus, it is not a typical all-natural type of peanut butter; therefore, if you are looking for an option to get proper micronutrients for weight loss, then you should skip this particular option. But the best thing that we liked the most about this specific option is that it serves high energy per serving; thus, it is helpful for daily breakfast.
- It is 924 grams of the pack that you are getting below three hundred rupees, which seems great.
- With the crunchy texture and sweet but unique flavor, this peanut butter seems a very tasty option to intake in your first meal of the day.
- It is a 100% vegetarian type of product; it means the manufacturers have only used the natural, organic, and vegetarian ingredients to make it.
- Because of the sugar and added oil content, it is not a suitable type of option for fitness enthusiasts.
6. Asitis Nutrition AS-IT-IS Peanut Butter
Usually, the unsweetened type of peanut butter pack costs you nearly around 500 rupees for one kilogram’s pack. Right? But if you are looking for an option that should have a low price point and must offer the unsweetened type of peanut butter, then makes sure to take a look at this one. On the sixth spot of this list, we are here with the Asitis Nutrition AS-IT-IS Peanut Butter. This one comes in the crunchy texture, but if you don’t like this texture, then don’t worry, there are two other textures and tastes already present on the online stores.
As per the manufacturers’ claim, they haven’t used any type of additional dairy product, gluten, and other kinds of products to make this one. Thus, they indicate that it is a complete raw type of peanut butter, which is the market’s healthiest option. But still, the per serving of this option can deliver nearly 9.6 grams of protein, which is an impressive thing for a person who is willing to gain weight and bodybuilding.
- The one serving of this pack includes nearly about 210 calorie energy, which helps give you an energized feel until your next meal.
- As per manufacturers, they haven’t used any kind of preservatives and other harmful ingredients for maintaining the overall quality of this pack.
- It is also another option related to peanut butter that won’t cost you way higher like other unsweetened ones.
- None so far
7. The Butternut Co. Peanut Butter
In case if you are looking for an option that should only have the peanuts, and no other added ingredients, then do make sure to take a look at this one. On the seventh spot of this list, we have given the change to The Butternut Corporation’s peanut butter. There are many special and unique things present to talk about this specific peanut butter, but we want to consider the ingredient section first. The manufacturers say that they haven’t added any kind of additional ingredients to make it, because it is an all-natural type of peanut butter.
If you are a person who is thinking of switching your regular diet with weight loss or weight gain diet, then make sure to give a try to this one. It’s because it is a highly nutritious type of food item that includes almost all the micronutrients in the balanced quantity—talking about the energy that you can get with each serving of this peanut butter. So as per the manufacturers, it can serve nearly 96 kilocalories serving only 15 grams.
- If you are looking for a great source of Vitamin E, healthy fibers, and health-friendly proteins, make sure to try this one.
- It is one kilogram of the pack, but if you want more or less quantity of pack, don’t worry because the manufacturers have already provided two other packs.
- There are no added sugar, salt, and the preservatives added in this peanut butter; that’s why it becomes the healthy unsweetened option.
- It is a creamy texture pack, but some users complained that the texture is not buttery smooth.
8. Funfoods Crunchy PeanutButter
If you are an Indian resident, you may have seen the ads on the TV or elsewhere about the Funfoods manufacturers. Right? Funfoods is another quite popular brand in the Indian market because it provides excellent packed food items to its customers. If you are willing to buy the tastiest peanut butter, then consider this one to buy. We are saying this because the manufacturer has mainly focused on the taste and texture section of this pack.
Another great thing that we liked the most about this particular pack of this list is that it won’t cost you way higher like other peanut butter packs. Instead, you can only purchase this pack below three hundred rupees; however, a smaller pack is also present, which is also very affordable. As per the claim of Funfoods, this specific peanut butter is 100% vegetarian because they have only used the vegetarian ingredients while manufacturing this.
- In terms of taste, this pack by Funfoods is impressive; this one comes with a crunchy texture that works like icing on the cake.
- The low amount of fat shows that it is very healthy for eating daily.
- Because it includes the added sugar, salt, and additional oils to enhance the taste, fitness lovers prefer to ignore it.
9. MuscleBlaze Natural Peanut Butter
Coming back to the unsweetened variants again, so this time we are here with another rich texture and flavor of peanut butter. On the ninth spot of this list, we have added the MuscleBlaze Natural Peanut butter. You may have heard about the MuscleBlaze brand name because they are quite popular in the Indian market because of their fitness-oriented products. If you are looking for raw and unsweetened peanut butter, then make sure to consider this natural peanut butter before making the final purchase decision.
The packaging seems very premium from outside, and thankfully they have maintained the overall quality of the main content of this pack. The color of the paste or butter seems slightly light because the manufacturers have roasted the peanuts only till releasing the natural oils. Thus, this doesn’t taste too strong, because most of the people prefer the light type of taste instead of the strong one.
- The crunchy texture is going perfectly with the overall taste of this peanut butter; therefore, many people like to buy it.
- The high protein content becomes the top-recommended type of peanut butter for people who want to gain weight.
- It is only 750 grams of the pack but costs you around 400 rupees that seems slightly more expensive than others.
10. Nouriza Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
Finally, we are on the last spot of this list of ten best peanut butter, but it doesn’t mean that we forgot to present the best value option in front of you. On the final spot of this list, we have decided to introduce the Nouriza Dark Chocolate Peanut butter. Yeah, there are many people present who don’t like the taste of raw peanut butter; if you are the same kind of person, then have a look at this option.
It is a dark chocolate flavor of peanut butter, which means you will not complain about its taste. However, the manufacturers have also tried to avoid the harmful preservatives into this pack; thus, it looks like the best and healthy option for almost all dietary purposes.
- Because of the dark chocolate flavor, the taste that it is getting is matchless, and there are only a few brands that provide this type of taste.
- It is one kilogram of packaging, but it is still not going to cost you more than four hundred Indian rupees.
- None so far
How You Can Pick The Right Peanut Butter – Buying Tips
Buying or selecting the right type of peanut butter can sometimes be challenging because there are too many varieties present in the market. And in case if you are feeling a bit confused while choosing the perfect peanut butter type as per your needs, then this in-detailed post will help you a lot. Here we will cover some of the essential points that you shouldn’t ignore while selecting the peanut butter.
For What You Are Buying It For:
It should be necessary for you to first look at what purpose you are buying a peanut butter pack for. Suppose if you are buying the peanut butter for regular breakfast purposes, and you only want to keep hunger away until the next meal of the day, then the sweetened and standard options are only for you. But on the other hand, if you are a person who is willing to gain weight or lose weight, then it should be important for you to go with the unsweetened type of peanut butter only. In this way, you can ensure to get all the natural ingredients with the proper amount of micronutrients without any preservatives.
Texture And Taste:
Taste and the texture also matter a lot while choosing the excellent type of peanut butter to add to your daily meals. We are focusing this point here because we know that there are many people present who don’t like to eat the raw favored peanut butter. If you also don’t want to eat a raw and unsweetened type of peanut butter, the taste factor becomes the essential point for you. In this case, you can either go with the sweetened packs of peanut butter; otherwise, different added flavors are also present in the market like chocolate or dark chocolate.
Amount of Micronutrients:
Before making the final purchase decision in favor of a peanut butter pack, you must keep an eye on the micronutrients section. Micronutrients like carbohydrates, fats, and proteins are the essential elements of peanut butter. To ensure that you are getting the best peanut butter pack, consider the number of micronutrients in each serving. If you don’t know what type of peanut butter you should go with in terms of the number of micronutrients, then don’t worry because here on this list, we have added all the options offering a right amount of micronutrients.
The quantity of a peanut butter pack also is the most important factor to consider while choosing the right one. If you want that you can use a perpetual pack for more days, then it should be your priority to select the right quantity of pack. And also, it’s true that this thing completely depends upon you and your usage. Like if you want to eat peanut butter daily, you must choose a higher quantity of packs; otherwise, there are many variants present in the pack sizing section.
Finally, the cost or price point of a particular pack decides whether you will be going with that specific product. It is a very obvious thing that if you don’t have enough budget, then you shouldn’t spend a much higher amount of money to buy something that doesn’t fit your budget. Right? If you do this thing, then it would be a stupid mistake, but if you are dealing with strict budget issues and don’t want to spend way higher money on a single pack of peanut butter, this post was only about you. We are saying this because here on this post, we have added ten recommendations, but the best part is that most of the peanut butter options on this list won’t cost you too high.
Peanut Butter Frequently Asked Questions
- Is peanut butter good for weight loss?
Peanut butter has a lot of protein in it. When you are on a weight loss, your nutritionist or your dietician will recommend high protein diet to you. So, a lot of people end up consuming peanut butter to lose weight. It is a legit trend, and if you also plan to consume peanut butter in your diet, then you can surely consume some. The consumption should be in a limit so that you do not exceed your daily calorie intake as recommended by your nutritionist. In addition to this, you can also buy a sugarless peanut butter as it is a healthier option.
- How is peanut butter made?
The process of making peanut butter is straightforward. The peanuts are cleaned, and the top layer of the peanut is removed. Once that is done, the peanuts are grinded. The internal oil of the peanut is released, and it converts the mixture in the butter. The brands may add a little sugar and some of the emulsifiers to the peanut butter. Some of the organic and natural peanut butter may not have sugar, and other things added. So, you can even make peanut butter at home, and the process is very simple.
- Which peanut butter is healthier? Crunchy or Creamy?
Both the peanut butters are the same. They have almost the same nutritional value and the same macros. Crunch, as well as creamy butter, has no major difference except for the fact that the crunch peanut butter has pieces of peanut in it. You can buy whichever you like and be assured that both the options are very healthy. You can also compare the macros on the jar and decide if you still have any doubt.
- How can I eat Peanut butter?
A lot of people like to eat raw peanut butter; however, not everyone may find it easy to have the peanut butter directly. To consume the peanut butter, you can try various other recipes. You can use the peanut butter as a sandwich spread, or you can consume peanut butter with your oats. You can even make the cookies out of peanut butter, or you can make a cake with peanut butter. Peanut butter hummus is yet another popular dish, and some of the people use peanut butter with their fruits. If you do not like any of these things, then you can buy peanut butter cups, and they are a delight. You can google for more interesting yet simple peanut butter recipes.
- What time should I consume peanut butter?
You can consume peanut butter after dinner. Peanut butter can work as a dessert for you, and it will also help you in suppressing the cravings. Moreover, the peanut butter is also rich in tryptophan. This can boost your metabolism, which is crucial while you are losing weight.
- Is there a limit to how much peanut butter is enough in a day?
The general thumb rule is that the excess of anything is not good. This is also true for the peanut butter. So, you can consume about two tablespoons of peanut butter daily, and that should be enough. You can consume it the way you like it but restrict the quantity.
Are you the person who doesn’t want to go through any deep research stuff to get the idea about the best peanut butter packs in India? If yes is your answer then congrats, because this whole but detailed post was all about you where we have tried to offer the maximum possible value to our readers. We are very confident here because, in this post, we have picked ten best peanut butter in India that are offering good value to a buyer.
Table of Contents